Boring Machines Disturbs Sleep: Patrick Wolf Calls It A Day

Boring Machines Disturbs Sleep

Monday, April 23, 2007

Patrick Wolf Calls It A Day


Despite a seemingly succesful support slot on Arcade Fire's tour, Patrick Wolf has issued an online statement telling fans he is quitting music.

" I have enjoyed making and performing music for you all, I have enjoyed trying to give a little hope and inspiration to the world. But I feel, especially when I read all this and I go about my days that I have failed."

"I am not sure whether there will be anymore public communications after that (the final November show), In fact I am pretty sure there will be none. A creative clock is ticking and I have many many projects to be creating with my time left on this earth. I hope to share my last shows with you this year
"

Seems like he has a dislike of the music industry, but the video above ("The Wind In The Wires") below (a live performance of "Teignmouth") shows why he will be a big loss.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Counter