Boring Machines Disturbs Sleep: EL Heath : "Winter Soundtrack" Visual Pilot

Boring Machines Disturbs Sleep

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

EL Heath : "Winter Soundtrack" Visual Pilot

EL Heath Winter Soundtrack EP Visual Pilot

Add to My Profile | More Videos

If you are interested in EL Heath after reading the review below, then you will enjoy this visual pilot for his forthcoming "Winter Soundtrack" ep. Although it is not yet finsihed, he assures me progress is being made.

I've had the pleasure of hearing a few tracks with the sinister sounding "Non Romantic Waltz" and a demo version of "Awake All Night" sounding particulalry excellent.

I should also point you in the direction of My Formica Table, who have released several free zip files of music by the likes of Eric Heath, Patrick Farmer and Strap The Button's Jack Hunter.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Counter