Boring Machines Disturbs Sleep: Crepusculum : "Open Gates"

Boring Machines Disturbs Sleep

Monday, January 29, 2007

Crepusculum : "Open Gates"

I posted about Crepusculum on the first netlabel focus (you can still stream the track "Kintyre" from it.

His beautiful "Sky Dairies" ep has been a permanent fixture on my Ipod over the last week or so. I downloaded it from the 12rec Netlabel webpage.

His guitar playing is absoultely exquisite, very emotive and completely melodic. You can see for yourself by watching this video of "Open Gates" above.

Lovely Stuff, get the "Sky Diaries" ep here.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 30 January, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloody hell. That sounds great!

Downloading the EP now.

 
At 30 January, 2007, Blogger Micky67 said...

Its really nice, my favourite track, is "Kintyre". Again its got beautiful guitar work. I really didn't know how young this guy was either.

Fantastic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Counter