Boring Machines Disturbs Sleep: "Drummer Boy" - Clark / Merry Christmas!

Boring Machines Disturbs Sleep

Sunday, December 24, 2006

"Drummer Boy" - Clark / Merry Christmas!

Firstly, I would just like to thank everyone who has taken the time to read my humble opinion, especially the last couple of days where traffic to this site has been extraordinary. I have plenty of things coming up including several reviews of CD's that have been sent to me and various other things.

Special mention must be give to Large Hearted Boy, who has scoured the web and compiled a mammoth list of all the top album posts around the blogosphere. Check it out. My favouirte though, still has to be Almostcool's reader's list. I have sent in my top 20, you can do it to.

You may remember Clark's rendition of "Silent Night" from a week or so ago. Well, the band have donated another one of their re-workings of a classic Christmas tune. This time its "Drummer Boy", and it features those gorgeous Simon & Garfunkel harmonies. Its a marriage made in heaven!.

So all that's left to say is...... Merry Christmas!!


Labels:

1 Comments:

At 27 December, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could that have been you I saw coming out of the S.E.C.C last weekend after taking in a"choke,splutter" STATUS QUO concert . I could not believe it .Your credibility has gone completely " oot the windae " as they say in Glasgow

Joseph Soap

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Counter