Boring Machines Disturbs Sleep: Holiday

Boring Machines Disturbs Sleep

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Holiday

I will be taking a brief, but much needed, holiday and will travel to Toronto tomorrow and will be gone for 6 days. I am hoping to see some bands, during my time there, and will try and update this site on some occasions.

I am also hoping to take advantage of the strength of the pound to the Canadian dollar (£1 = $2.07) and bring back a host of new cd's. I just bought the new Deftones album, after reading many excellent reviews of it, so would expect to listen to that on the plane journey.

I have been working on a number of different articles and posts and have some exciting things planned, for when I return. So please keep reading...

'Til The Next Time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Counter