Boring Machines Disturbs Sleep: Herbs and Holidays

Boring Machines Disturbs Sleep

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Herbs and Holidays

This is going to be quite difficult, since Im using a Japanese computer, but here is a brief update. I should be attending The Album Leaf gig tonight, if everything goes according to plan. I have already picked up a few decent albums here in Toronto, from an excellent record shop Called Penguin Music. I bought albums by Bitcrush, The Diableros and Sonic Youth. I hope to say something about each of them on my return.

For now, familiarise yourself with Herb Recordings. They are a Glasgow based label and are fine purveyors of Electronica, Post Rock, Ambient and Downtempo styles. There will be mp3's hosted here from this site soon. There is some real quality on this label.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Counter