Boring Machines Disturbs Sleep: Godspeed You Black Emperor To Tour Again??

Boring Machines Disturbs Sleep

Monday, October 30, 2006

Godspeed You Black Emperor To Tour Again??

I signed up for a G!YBE mailing list a good few years ago. It really hasn't been of much use and I tend to avoid emails and updates, mainly due to the incessant barracking you get from other members for having a differing opinion. But there is a e-mail doing the rounds right now, proclaiming that Godspeed have halted their hiatus and will tour Europe in 2007.

Now I do not know how true this is, it could possibly be just a rumour. I missed them the last time they came to Glasgow, a gig where members of Mogwai allegedly joined them on stage for an encore, so I am really hoping this is 100% for real. If anyone's knows anything about this, please let me know.

The video above is of "Dead Flag Blues"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Counter