Boring Machines Disturbs Sleep: I Work At Initech Blog

Boring Machines Disturbs Sleep

Thursday, September 21, 2006

I Work At Initech Blog

If you enjoy the content and music here at Boring Machines, then I urge you to check out I Work At Initech. It's another blog that has an uncanny resemblence to this one, in terms of the music that is posted on it. Mogwai seems to be the order of the day over at Initech and there is even a post on Crippled Black Phoenix. This blog gives a New York perspective to the music we all know and love.

I have already found out about great new bands that I have never heard before, one of them I am ashamed to admit was Scottish. How I have never heard of that band, I'll never know!.

Go here, to view the whole host of music, news and reviews that I have missed out on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Counter