Boring Machines Disturbs Sleep: Album Of The Year

Boring Machines Disturbs Sleep

Monday, September 25, 2006

Album Of The Year

Since starting this site, I have been sent a number of albums that have really made me stop and take notice. Right now, in fact, I am listening to 3 great cd's. I plan full reviews on Vic Spanner, Keser, and Talk Less Say More soon. In the meantime, go to their myspace sites to get an idea of their sound.

This has got me thinking, with only about 90 days left to the new year, opinions will be getting formed as to what is the album of the year. Of course, there is still 3 months worth of music to go, but I already know of a few strong contenders for the coveted number 1 spot.

So, I hate missing out on great music, what would be your album(s) of the year so far?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Counter