Boring Machines Disturbs Sleep: Radiohead Catch Up

Boring Machines Disturbs Sleep

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Radiohead Catch Up

Since I was a little bit short in the old Radiohead posts this weekend I have decided on two posts today on the greatest band on earth. I have already posted some footage of "I Will" earlier today, so now it is the turn of the trusty mp3. Continuing the trend of posting live versions of new songs, "Open Pick" is my choice for today. I really like the opening guitar riff of this and ,without seeing photographic evidence, I'm pretty certain it's the work of Jonny Greenwood.

Mojo Magazine describes this song as "having the harmonic movement and moiling guitars of the latter stages of the under-rated "There There", without really superseeding it".

I'll let you decide for yourself........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Counter