Boring Machines Disturbs Sleep: Boring Machines Update

Boring Machines Disturbs Sleep

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Boring Machines Update

A number of things have hindered my posting capabilities these last few days:

1. I've been pretty busy with work and just haven't been able to find the time. This will change next week hopefully, because I'm on holiday!!!.

2. My internet connection has been either non-existent or fairly slow most of the week so far.

3. I also haven't been able to upload any pictures, but I can still upload videos?. If anyone knows how to fix this please help.

Onto next weeks plans :

1. I will be attending the Radiohead gig in Edinburgh, and plan to have a full in depth review.

2. I have a number of new and interesting bands to post on (mp3's included). So I will probably dedicate a day to each them. New Band Week!!.

Finally, you can also visit my myspace site too and leave comments there.

1 Comments:

At 16 August, 2006, Blogger Micky67 said...

I enjoyed the gig too, Billy. Although I had a few too many ciders and felt a bit uneasy at work the next day.

Im going to try and come along on Friday, haven't been to the old union since my uni heyday.

Tell Mick I still owe him £6 from the Barras gig

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Counter