Boring Machines Disturbs Sleep: Boring Machines On Myspace!

Boring Machines Disturbs Sleep

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Boring Machines On Myspace!

I don't know what I was thinking of, I set up a myspace account over a year ago and have never once used it. But last night it all changed. I just decided to leave a quick message about this blog, but got sucked right in and started sending messages to my favourite artists (most of which got back to me very sharply). I also encouraged any other artists to request to be added to my friends list. I got about 5 replies from bands I have never heard of, and I am now planning to post on a few of them who's music caught my attention. If you would like to be added to my friends list or if you would just like a look at myspace go here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Counter