Boring Machines Disturbs Sleep: T In The Park 2006 Re-cap

Boring Machines Disturbs Sleep

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

T In The Park 2006 Re-cap

I am still absolutely buzzing from the performances of three bands at this year's T In The Park, almost two weeks ago. For Sigur Ros, I was expecting a top quality set, while for Animal Collective, I just had no idea what to expect!!. But, one band ruled the weekend. Glasgow's Primal Scream played a ferocious set. With songs "Kowalski", "Kill All Hippies", and especially "Swastika Eyes" all standout tracks.

I've looked around the web for appropriate T In The Park clips, but came out empty-handed. However, I do have live videos of other performances of my three favourite songs of the weekend. These are posted below.

Primal Scream are touring the UK this Autumn, I will definately be at their November 17th gig in Glasgow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Counter