Boring Machines Disturbs Sleep: First (Past The) Post

Boring Machines Disturbs Sleep

Sunday, July 02, 2006

First (Past The) Post

Hello

Im new to the blogging world and I am trying this out. I enjoy reading music blogs so thought I would have a go myself. To be honest I haven't a clue what im doing!!!.

Anyway, I'm sure i'll get better as time goes on. A bit about me, I am a major music fan (obsessed with all things Radiohead). The title of this blog is taken from a Mogwai song from their Happy Songs For Happy People album. Mogwai are simply an astounding live band from my town Glasgow, Scotland. They are well respected all around the world and I have seen them close on 15 times.

If you don't know them (where have you been!!!!!) check them out. Im not going to describe them, instead let the music do the talking.

http://www.mogwai.co.uk/

Hopefully, there will be an improvement on future posts, as I am really just testing the water here.

If you are reading this then thanks for your time

Hail Hail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Counter