Boring Machines Disturbs Sleep: Final Thoughts

Boring Machines Disturbs Sleep

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Final Thoughts

My final post tonight then.......

If you like your music and you like it instrumental, you should do yourself a favour and check out this new site. The Silent Ballet has not officially opened its doors, but does have a rather superb compilation mix to download in celebration/anticipation of its completion. Bands such as Yndi Halda, Joy Wants Eternity and Foxhole amongst others have donated tracks to this webzine and its free to download.

I gather they are also looking for bands to write about and also contributions from outside writers.

On another note, I have not forgotten about my review of last weekend's T In The Park Festival. I'm still working on it, and from a very hazy memory too. I also have something else in the pipeline, featuring a truly wonderful but often over-looked band.

It has been quite a busy day for me, but there is one thing left to say...... Goodbye Syd Barrett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Counter